Choosing a Solgar multivitamin isn't always easy since there's so many in their range. So we've provided some brief notes to help you make your mind up.
For instance your lifestyle and age may require different nutrient levels - and different ingredients. So Solgar's range of multivitamins could benefit you more if you consider which one is going to do you most good. For that reason there are different Solgar multivitamins for: women, men, pregnancy, during and post menopause, increased bone health, children, vegetarians, seniors and sports people.
Which Solgar multivitamin is for me?
- Solgar Female Multiple Multivitamin : Also contains extra iron and good levels of B vitamins to help with menstruation, energy and stress. Suitable from late teen to middle-age.
- Solgar Male Multiple Multivitamin : Contains less iron than the Female Multiple but good B vitamins and the antioxidant lycopene to help with prostrate health. Suitable from late teen to middle-age.
- Solgar Solovite : For those who need an iron free multivitamin.
- Solgar Vegetarian Multivitamin : A vegetarian multivitamin.
- Solgar Chelated Solamins Multimineral : A mineral only product.
- Solgar Formula VM-75 Multivitamin : A high strength one-a-day multivitamin suitable for all age groups.
- Solgar Formula VM-75 Multivitamin Suitable for Vegans : A high strength one-a-day multivitamin suitable for all age groups.
- Solgar Formula VM-2000 Multi Nutrient, Multivitamin : A high strength multivitamin suitable for everyone, but particularly active people who require extra support. Easily confused with the Formula VM-75. If you take two of the VM 2000, then it's stronger than the VM-75 but not quite as strong if you only take one. With the VM-2000 the option is to take two if you have been really active and need the extra benefits.
- Solgar Prenatal Nutrients : This multivitamin is suitable before, during and just after pregnancy.
- Solgar VM-Prime for over 50's : This multivitamin is perfect for adults over fifty and over.